Una obra maestra: Conan the Barbarian. The Musical.

Author: Gerardo P. Taber /

Este es uno de los mejores videos con los que me he topado desde hace mucho tiempo. Arnold Schwarzenegger Interpreta: "Crom!"



Les dejo la letra para que la canten al unisono. Creo que el estribillo es de lo mejor; puede entonarse en una taberna: ¡Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women¡ ¡¡Hear the lamentation of the women¡¡

Another day, 
Walking in circles 
Haunted by memories, I push on this wheel. 
I pray to Crom 
Grant me revenge 
And help me to answer the riddle of steel.

A shy little boy, 
I couldn't protect them 
Helpless and timid, as weak as a girl. 
They butchered my people, the dogs ate my father 
My mother beheaded, they took my whole world.

Crom, where is the wizard who killed my mother? 
Still, I can recall his terrible gaze.
Crom, where are the two snakes facing each other? 
Crom, if you're my god then show me the way.

I'm on the path, chopping up bodies 
Hacking and slicing, and look at me now. 
With loyal friends joining my party 
Each step I take I'm fulfilling my vow.

Crush your enemies, 
See them driven before you, 
And hear the lamentation of the women! 

(Repeat)

Crom, show me the wizard who killed my mother. 
True I've never prayed to you before. 
Still, what would I give if you could help me see this through? 
And if you do not listen, then the hell with you! 

Crom, where are the two snakes facing each other? 
Crom, if you're my god then show me the way. 
Anyaaah, gnyaaaaahyaaaayaaaaa Yaaaaa ah aaaah ahhh

I swear this wizard will fall 'cause 
This has begun 
They murdered them all, I'm the last one 
I issue the call, revenge for my mom, 
I pray to you Crom! 

Crush your enemies, 
See them driven before you, 
And hear the lamentation of the women. 

Music and Lyrics by Jon and Al Kaplan.

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet online, true religion outlet, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike air max uk, coach outlet store online, uggs outlet, hogan outlet, guess pas cher, hollister uk, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, sac hermes, coach purses, polo lacoste, hollister pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, north face, michael kors outlet online, timberland pas cher, nike roshe run uk, true religion outlet, mulberry uk, replica handbags, burberry outlet, nike air force, nike air max, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, kate spade, ralph lauren uk, michael kors outlet online, true religion outlet, vans pas cher, burberry handbags, michael kors outlet online, north face uk, nike free uk, nike tn, uggs outlet, michael kors, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, michael kors, oakley pas cher, lululemon canada

oakleyses said...

nike air max, valentino shoes, soccer shoes, gucci, lancel, nike roshe run, instyler, mcm handbags, nfl jerseys, nike air max, hermes belt, celine handbags, beats by dre, longchamp uk, timberland boots, vans outlet, ralph lauren, vans, mont blanc pens, hollister, baseball bats, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, bottega veneta, chi flat iron, asics running shoes, abercrombie and fitch, herve leger, babyliss, ray ban, converse outlet, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ghd hair, soccer jerseys, p90x workout, iphone cases, nike huaraches, louboutin, jimmy choo outlet, oakley, mac cosmetics, north face outlet, hollister, lululemon, wedding dresses, reebok outlet, hollister clothing, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes